Thursday, May 15, 2008

A New Trike to the Family
















My son just purchased an 05 Wizwheel 3.6 Tour. After 4 hrs of riding and tweaking I must say how impressed I am over the improvements made since my purchase of a 3.4. Brake steer is minimal. Pedal steer is gone. Handling in general is far superior. The ride is soooo comfortable even with the stock tires and no seat pad. That front idler drag that bothered me so much seems non existent, although I expect he will change it out for a Terracycle idler. The paint, welds, decals and general workmanship are 1st rate.
I don't know why WW chooses to mount their barend shifters to the rear. We moved them to face forward as it is much more natural for shifting.
The trike came with many accessories, such as seat bag, accessory mount, computer and rear rack and flag. The flag is very cool.
I own an ICE T which I love very much, but bang for the buck WW is great. It's like comparing a Honda to a Mercedes. Both do the job well.
KEEP RIDING!!

No comments: