Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Marty Day

It's been too long since I have been able to get out on what I refer to as a Marty Day. One of those beautiful days you can just pedal forever. It seems over the last few months life has just gotten in the way. Today I went out for a 50 miler. It is one of my oldest and favorite rides and is part of my annual birthday ride. The weather was in the 60's with winds in the low single digits. I didn't know how well I would fare as I have not done that many miles since January. My only regret was not taking my Flip-Video camcorder. The horses were out with their new folds, cows, bulls, groundhogs and one very large hawk or turkey buzzard, all just enjoying this beautiful day. I fared very well and hope to enjoy many more Marty Days.
KEEP RIDING!!!!!

No comments: