Wednesday, February 1, 2023

2022 Stats -Tough Year

3677 miles and 131 riding days. 

Without getting into detail 2022 was a health nightmare. I started getting sick in February and by the end of the year I was having major surgery. I know it's a lot of my miles but, it's half of my 2021.

It's now the first week in February and I only have 64 miles. One day of riding a week is not going to cut it. I'm hoping to double that in the next few weeks. In the meantime I have substituted walking for riding. It gives me a similar feeling but, uses less energy. I also have my trike for sale. I stopped riding the trike around April. It was more comfortable than my other bikes but it took the most effort. Being sick I found myself riding the Tour Easy or my Motobecane. I then sold the TE as it was too cumbersome. The Moteobecane became my favorite ride. I never thought I would go back to a diamond frame but I'm lovin this bike.

Will see what the future brings.



No comments: