Saturday, June 9, 2012

GOBA Training Ride

Circumstances prevent me from taking my Greenway to GOBA. The ICE T will be my ride. I have exclusively been riding the Greenway for the last 1500 miles. Since each bike utilizes different bent muscles I thought it best to reacquaint myself with my ICE T. Today's weather was perfect for nothing less than 50 miles on one of my favorite hillier loops. My plan was to push hard and get those new muscles working. I was enjoying myself so much I just decided to kick back and relax. A comfortable pace, taking pictures and smelling the roses was the order of the day.








2 comments:

Velorydr said...

Marty Have a great Ride this week! I still enjoy your posts, some day you will have to try coming west for TOT
Larry in Leduc

Marty Garnick said...

Thanks Larry
TOT is on my "Bucket List"