Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 17






I headed out this morning with temps in the mid 30's and winds under 10 mph.  It was the beginning of a beautiful December day.  I wore my Walz wool cap with ear-muffs, windbreaker jacket, hoodie, Sporthill winter shirt and pants, wool socks and wool mittens with liners.  It seemed just right.  I was hoping to shed some clothes but the clouds thickened and the wind picked up.  By the end of this 36 mile ride it looked more like snow.  It was still nice to get out on this brisk December day.  There were quit a few other cyclists out enjoying the day.  Deer were also abundant but, as usual, camera shy. My daily distance has diminished due to the season.  I hope to have more rides like this and keep that winter fur to a minimum.
KEEP RIDING!!!

No comments: