Thursday, April 4, 2013

Detour

My favorite road out of town is closed until sometime in the Summer. They are finally getting around to replacing a small bridge over a tinny creek that they have been patching for years. This has lead  me to take familiar but not recently traveled back roads. Some of the roads are nice and others are why I have avoided them in the past. Because of this initial detour I thought it would be fun to change things up. Today"s weather was still chilly but abundant sunshine and light winds made for some fun exploring. I was in the groove and adding uncharted miles was just what the doctor ordered. 2 miles from home and another detour. It seemed like road construction was everywhere. I guess the economy is recovering. Things have been a bit dull with the never ending Winter so new changes for Spring are a welcome addition.
Last detour

No comments: