Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another Day

I had a hankering for a trike ride so I aired up the tires on my ICE T.  It was another beautiful cool morning with temps in the 50's-60's. The fairing negated any wind effect.  Long sleeve shirt, windbreaker and shoes instead of sandals. I can't believe I'm saying this but I was cold. I added my favorite Fall cap and a pair of lightweight knit gloves. I guess I'm still on Summer time. (I hope I'm not turning into an old Snowbird who can't tolerate airconditoning.)  Ten miles into the ride I lost the gloves and swapped out my cap. My legs were quite sore from yesterday's ride as I haven't been on a recumbent in a few weeks. My favorite motto, Slow and Steady. You really couldn't ask for nicer weather. I call it, A Marty Day!  I have a few days of work coming up and I look forward to commuting. I do miss being on vacation but it's nice getting back to my cycling routine.
Fall cap

Summer cap





No comments: