Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yesterday's Gone

I could hardly get myself motivated. Temps dropped 20 degrees, winds increased to 20 mph and the sun was no where to be found. The dog days of Summer are gone. Predicted forecast over the next few days are cold wind and rain. Knowing that, I finally dragged my ass out around 11 for an easy 15 miles. My ICE T was the bike of choice. The fairing helps greatly when battling wind and cold. Things were not as bad as I thought. By turning off and taking one of my old favorite loops I was able to add another 10 miles. It was just the ticket to keep things interesting. It seems the older I get the more difficult cold weather riding gets. I won't wish my life away by rushing Winter, but, I do hope for a mild one.




Windy

Just starting to turn



No comments: