Monday, November 3, 2014

Cabin Fever

I chose not to ride the last couple of days because of rain, cold and wind. Today promised sunshine and lingering winds with temps climbing into the 50's.  I over dressed a bit with my winter pants, heavy shirt, wool socks, gloves and windbreaker. I decided to err on the side of caution and figured better to take off than find myself cold. I was able to put flaps up and remove windbreaker and gloves. I had a few miles of nasty headwinds but the last 10 miles were wind at my back making an easy coast home. All in all a nice 41 mile day.






1 comment:

RichB said...

I know Etra Lake, used to live in Twin Rivers, East Windsor! Used to run around those roads, on the sandy trails.

Decades ago, we would ride our dirt bikes (motorcycles) back there when the park was a sand pit.