Friday, April 10, 2015

Waiting

All dressed and no place to go. Well actually I have where to go just waiting on the mist to dissipate. It's almost noon and no signs of sun or warming temps. Every time I look at the hourly forecast it pushes back the nice weather later and later. Doesn't look good until about 6 pm. To get in the spirit of things I dug out my knickers and sandals. The next few days promise warm sunshine, but of course, I committed myself to work. I have to stop doing that.  I don't think I can wait any longer so I will darn my fleece and hope the sunshine catch's up with me..

Misty
Update
25 miles later, the sun never came out, it didn't get warmer, mist turned to drizzle and I should have worn socks and shoes.
You just can't rush Mother Nature!


Drizzle

1 comment:

DPSIG said...

your Spring looks further along then ours' Lake Erie keeps us cool !