Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Decisions Decisions

I'm having trouble deciding on which way to go on GOBA. It's a flat route so only issues will be wind which sucks no matter how you tackle it. I did GOBA 2 years ago self-contained. It was a bit hilly and no problem. My tour in Florida, especially the hilly central part again no problem. In the past I have done supported tours utilizing 2 duffle bags. I purchased 1 large rolling duffle to carry everything and it does seem convenient. My past trip to South Carolina with my wife was a much needed mini VK. Things continue to be crazy at home. We have a big job to tackle when I get back that will consume a good part of July so I am very much looking forward to this trip. I think I will keep things simple  with 1 bag.
There I've decided.



No comments: