Thursday, August 15, 2013

Eclectic

I opened my garage door and realized how eclectic a bicycle collection I have. A tadpole trike, delta trike, long wheelbase recumbent, not to mention standard diamond frame and folding bike. Not too many people can make such a claim. I have been spending most of my time on the Stratus. I use the Greenway for after dinner rides with the wife and trips to the market. I tend to stick to one bike for awhile forgetting how the others ride. Then on a whim, I decide to take an old staple out. In today's case it was the ICE T.  I haven't ridden it since GOBA. I aired up the tires, applied some lube and off I went on this glorious day. This was my favorite and most exclusive ride for more than 6 years. Now I remember why. The stability of 3 wheels and straight tracking make for an easy relaxed ride.  I had too run a lot of errands on some major roads and the extra birth given by cars makes the trike much easier to endure. Tomorrow I have been asked to work and will take the T for the commute.
I am a very lucky guy!




Glorious Day

No comments: