Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Just Another Day

Spring is tomorrow although you wouldn't know it. It's still quite chilly but no snow and lot's of wind. I got out early to get a few miles in before the forecated rain. Bike of choice the Greenway. It's been almost 2 months since my last ride.  I was enjoying the unusual east winds for the first 20 miles. I decided to add a few miles and pop over to my mechanic. I have had problems adjusting the rear disk brakes. Van, with his magic fingers made all things right. Oh course, when I left, the late rain decided to come early. It did stop after a few miles. The wind, however, was now in my face for the last 16 miles. Slow and steady was my motto. You have to make the best of what weather throw's at you and all things considered it was a good ride.


No comments: