Monday, December 31, 2007

Last ride of 2007

Today I got my last ride in for 2007. 15.6 miles with an average speed of 11mph on my ICE T. It was a cold windy day but, the sun was shinning. It was great to get out. My statistics for the yr as follows:

Total miles for yr 3328.20
Total rides for yr 109
Average speed per ride 11mph
Average mi per ride 30.5
Average mi on T 2800
Average mi on Stratus 500
Average mi on Rocket 28

It appears I finished 1516 of 7524 riders on Bikejournals log. Indicating I am in the top 20% of riders. This is considered a large online bicycle journal, so I am quite impressed. It also appears I have finished in the top 25% of Bentrideronline riders 76 of 284.

It has been a great yr. Most of my rides have been on the trike and I suspect that will increase next yr. My total rides per yr has increased, but my average mi per ride has decreased. I think this is due to age as I no longer due centuries and reserve metrics for special days. 30-50 mile days has become quite satisfying.

Tomorrow will be a new yr and I hope to start it with a ride. It has been a fun and interesting yr. I have been blessed with 2 children's weddings, a grandchild on the way and a wonderful understanding wife.

I look forward to what new adventures lie ahead for 2008.

KEEP RIDING!!!

No comments: