Monday, March 7, 2011

Back From Vacation










I just returned from a much needed vacation in the warm sunny Caribbean. 7 days of beautiful sunshine was a special delight after all our snow even without cycling. Yesterday it rained making it a non cycling day. Today was in the 40's with gusting winds over 20 mph. I managed to run a few errands by bike and got in 10 miles. More of a delight was playing with my grandson and pulling him along in my trailer. Picture and sound quality are from my phone. I will have to get these bent legs back in shape as I am heading to BikeFL at the end of the month.

KEEP RIDING!!!


2 comments:

jakay said...

Hey you're driving on the wrong side of the road.....uh oh...just remembered you all drive on that side in the USA!! Can concur with the weather situation, it's crap here in Scotland at the moment too, still managed a 40 miler cross country on Sunday though!

Marty Garnick said...

40 miles is a nice ride.