Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In Like A Lion

Because of work, weather and my back I have been stuck indoors for the last 4 days. I was looking forward  to getting out on this first day of Spring. I awoke to bright sunshine but freezing temps and gusting winds. No matter, I was "jonesin". I put on some extra clothes and off I went. The smell of fresh air and the sun on my face was all that was needed to put a smile on my face. I stopped for a break at Rising Sun Lake. A nice hidden jewel. I got off my bike to take a picture and BAM, my bike was on the ground. Blown over from the wind. Thankfully no damage. Although the wind never let up, the day did warm up into the 40's. I was feeling so good it was easy adding some extra miles. Tomorrow promises snow showers. I guess March is still "in like a lion".
Windy


Hidden Jewel

BAM!!! All fall down

No comments: