Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back In The Saddle

I finally was able to get a 26 miler in today. Boy did it feel good. The last 6 months have been a literal Pain in the Ass. After trying many non invasive measures, I had to bit the bullet and have a surgical procedure done. Fortunately, it was able to be done same day out patient. The Doc advised me to stay off the bike for at least 1 week. It's been a week today and I decided to test the waters. It was a beautiful hot day with a little break from our recent heat wave. High today 89 instead of 90 and winds under 10 mph. I got out early so temps were a bit cooler and there was some cloud cover. I was feeling pretty good, but, decided not to push it. I still have some issues that I hope will resolve in time. I hope my belief in slow and steady wins the race will continue to let me,
KEEP RIDING!!!

No comments: