Saturday, June 21, 2014

Jerseybents

I was in the mood for some eye candy so I road out to Jerseybents in Hamilton. Lawrence, the shop owner, added Catrike, HP Velotechnik, Trident, ICE and Azub bikes. He is already a major Terratrike dealer. I would love to buy a new folding trike but I need to sell off some of my fleet first. It's a 50+ mile round trip so if I am going to make any test rides I need to leave early which I didn't. As it turned out Lawrence was not there and Charlie was busy in the other shop so no test rides today. Charlie did let me play in the store buy myself. I was like a kid in a candy shop. I got to sit on most of the trikes. I must say I was partial to the comforts of ICE and liked Catrike's road model. I look forward to their introduction of the folding Trail model.  It was great to get close up to HP and Azub, amazing engineering. Trident trikes are a great bang for the buck. It was great fun and when I'm ready to buy I will be back for some serious test riding. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy my ICE T and Greenway.
Terratrike Rover


HP FS 26 and FX

Catrike all models

Azub and ICE Adventure

Trident Spike and Transport

ICE and Azub


2 comments:

Canada Eh! said...

I think you might be mistaken, The photo is not truly clear but it looks like a Spike Titan & Transport.

TheJerseyPedaler said...

You might be right.