Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Prince Of A Day


Make A Wish Foundation Castle

Shopping after
Today was like a Fairy Tale Day.  I went out early expecting it to get really hot and humid.  Instead the weather was quite delightful.  It was in the 80's with low humidity and a mild northerly breeze.  Still waiting for the other shoe to drop, I was expecting things to quickly heat up.  That did not happen and I managed a 37 miler wanting more.  Passing that castle being built by The Make A Wish Foundation made me feel more like a kid.  When I got home I had a Honey-Do-List.  I decided to continue my enjoyment by taking my bike another 6.5 miles for the much needed shopping.  I have just come off a great shore weekend with my wife and have a busy next 3 days a head.  I am very grateful for this super cycling day.
KEEP RIDING!!! 

No comments: